{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

Use Track created in Google Earth

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support Use Track created in Google Earth

• Questo topic ha 5 risposte, 2 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 11 anni, 2 mesi fa da Arnoud.
Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
  • Autore
    Arnoud
    Ospite
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.kmz
    Warning: Attempt to read property "dt" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 416

Warning: Attempt to read property "lat" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 417

Warning: Attempt to read property "lon" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 418

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 420

Warning: Attempt to read property "minEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 421

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 422

Warning: Attempt to read property "minTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 423

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleUp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 424

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleDown" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 425

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgSpeed" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 426

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgCad" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 427

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgHr" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 428

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgTemp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 429

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalLength" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 430
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.kml
    Warning: Attempt to read property "dt" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 416

Warning: Attempt to read property "lat" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 417

Warning: Attempt to read property "lon" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 418

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 420

Warning: Attempt to read property "minEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 421

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 422

Warning: Attempt to read property "minTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 423

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleUp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 424

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleDown" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 425

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgSpeed" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 426

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgCad" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 427

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgHr" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 428

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgTemp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 429

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalLength" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 430
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.gpx

Hi,

I’ve created a track in Google Earth and I would like to use that on my website.
    I’ve tried the following:

I exported the track in Google Earth as a KMZ:

Didn’t show.

I exported the track in Google Earth as a KML:

Didn’t show.

I converted the KML to GPX using: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/gpsbabel/

Also no luck. 🙁

What’s the best approach to accomplish this?

#2214 Rispondi
    Arnoud
    Ospite
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.gpx

WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.kml

Hi,

I’ve created a track in Google Earth and I would like to use that on my website.

It didn’t show.

Next I exported the track in Google Earth as KML:

That also did not show up.

Finally I converted the KML to GPX using: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/gpsbabel/

Also no luck. 🙁

#2215 Rispondi
    Arnoud
    Ospite

Hi,

[ sgpx gpx="/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.gpx" ]
    It didn’t show.

Next I exported the track in Google Earth as KML:
    [ sgpx gpx="/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.kml" ]
    That also did not show up.

Finally I converted the KML to GPX using: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/gpsbabel/
    [ sgpx gpx="/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.gpx" ]
    Also no luck. 🙁

#2241 Rispondi
    Jeff Davis
    Ospite

I could be wrong as I haven’t slept in a while, but at first glance, I don’t think the problem is what you think… you have a map type view of “Satellite” but want “Earth”. Without changing the map type I don’t think you are gonna see your data.

#2281 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

Hi Jeff, I’ve the plugin istalled and the shortcode is converted in map 🙂

Klm file is not supported yet, but you can convert your klm in gpx here: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/convert_input

#2287 Rispondi
    Arnoud
    Ospite

Hi Max,

Thanks for your reply.
    As I stated I have tried to convert my KML file already into a GPX file using the website you’ve suggested.
    That unfortunately didn’t work.
    Am I doing something wrong with the conversion or with the original KML file in Google Earth?
    (I just drew a path there and saved it as KML)

Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
Rispondi a: Risposta #2214 in Use Track created in Google Earth

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.