{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

Use Track created in Google Earth

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support Use Track created in Google Earth

• Questo topic ha 5 risposte, 2 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 11 anni, 2 mesi fa da Arnoud.
Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
  • Autore
    Arnoud
    Ospite
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.kmz
    Warning: Attempt to read property "dt" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 416

Warning: Attempt to read property "lat" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 417

Warning: Attempt to read property "lon" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 418

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 420

Warning: Attempt to read property "minEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 421

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 422

Warning: Attempt to read property "minTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 423

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleUp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 424

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleDown" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 425

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgSpeed" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 426

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgCad" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 427

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgHr" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 428

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgTemp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 429

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalLength" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 430
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.kml
    Warning: Attempt to read property "dt" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 416

Warning: Attempt to read property "lat" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 417

Warning: Attempt to read property "lon" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 418

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 420

Warning: Attempt to read property "minEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 421

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 422

Warning: Attempt to read property "minTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 423

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleUp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 424

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleDown" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 425

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgSpeed" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 426

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgCad" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 427

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgHr" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 428

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgTemp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 429

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalLength" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 430
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.gpx

Hi,

I’ve created a track in Google Earth and I would like to use that on my website.
    I’ve tried the following:

I exported the track in Google Earth as a KMZ:

Didn’t show.

I exported the track in Google Earth as a KML:

Didn’t show.

I converted the KML to GPX using: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/gpsbabel/

Also no luck. 🙁

What’s the best approach to accomplish this?

#2214 Rispondi
    Arnoud
    Ospite
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.gpx

WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.kml

Hi,

I’ve created a track in Google Earth and I would like to use that on my website.

It didn’t show.

Next I exported the track in Google Earth as KML:

That also did not show up.

Finally I converted the KML to GPX using: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/gpsbabel/

Also no luck. 🙁

#2215 Rispondi
    Arnoud
    Ospite

Hi,

[ sgpx gpx="/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.gpx" ]
    It didn’t show.

Next I exported the track in Google Earth as KML:
    [ sgpx gpx="/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.kml" ]
    That also did not show up.

Finally I converted the KML to GPX using: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/gpsbabel/
    [ sgpx gpx="/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dag3.gpx" ]
    Also no luck. 🙁

#2241 Rispondi
    Jeff Davis
    Ospite

I could be wrong as I haven’t slept in a while, but at first glance, I don’t think the problem is what you think… you have a map type view of “Satellite” but want “Earth”. Without changing the map type I don’t think you are gonna see your data.

#2281 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

Hi Jeff, I’ve the plugin istalled and the shortcode is converted in map 🙂

Klm file is not supported yet, but you can convert your klm in gpx here: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/convert_input

#2287 Rispondi
    Arnoud
    Ospite

Hi Max,

Thanks for your reply.
    As I stated I have tried to convert my KML file already into a GPX file using the website you’ve suggested.
    That unfortunately didn’t work.
    Am I doing something wrong with the conversion or with the original KML file in Google Earth?
    (I just drew a path there and saved it as KML)

Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
Rispondi a: Use Track created in Google Earth

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.