{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

Update GPX data file dynamically

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support Update GPX data file dynamically

• Questo topic ha 2 risposte, 2 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 11 anni, 1 mese fa da Joachim.
Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
  • Autore
    Joachim
    Ospite

Hi

I was wondering if it is possible to update the GPX File dynamically. I want to use the plugin to display the current position, and followed path, of my GPS device. I saw that  one can point to GPX file on a server, does the plugin check the file periodically so that the graphics update? If so how often?

Thank you

Joachim

#2029 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

Hi, the plugin cache the gpx once and than uses the cache to speed up the page. But you can set  skipcache=true in the shortcode.

In this way the plugin reload the gpx every time the page is loaded.

#2981 Rispondi
    Joachim
    Ospite

Hi, thanks for the answer. I had something slightly diffrent in Mind:

I want to use this pluging to track a GPS sensor, that uploads its position to a website every 10 second. So basically I want to generate the track every 10 seconds without reloading the code. I am a newbe but I think it should be possible to code the js so it runs the “track generator” every 10 seconds. I  was hoping that someone tried this before but I cant find a WP app that is able to do this. This app was the closest thing I could find. Any idea if this is possible?

Joachim

Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
Rispondi a: Update GPX data file dynamically

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.