Questo argomento contiene 2 risposte, ha 2 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da Thor Fredrik Eie 5 mesi fa.
- 25 giugno 2012 alle 13:40 #451
maxAmministratore del forum
Translate the plugin in few steps:
- Install a po editor like poedit for windows.
- Download the language file wp-gpx-maps.pot from <your site>/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/languages directory
- Rename the file wp-gpx-maps.pot by adding your language code and .po extension like wp-gpx-maps-it_IT.po (it_IT means italian), check your language code at this page: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language
- With your po editor open your locale file (ex wp-gpx-maps-it_IT.po) now edit the entries into your language.
- When you save the .po file you’ll find another file with a .mo extension.
- Now upload both (.po and .mo) files into the <your site>/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/languages directory.
Now you have the plugin translated into your language!
If not, check the WPLANG varible in your wp-config.php file.
your variable should have the correct language code (in this casa it_IT):
here the explanation: http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#Using_Localizations20 luglio 2014 alle 20:20 #24248
HI. When I try to translate with the wordpress program – CodeStyling Localization, I am getting this error:
Error: The actual loaded translation content does not match the textdomain: wp-gpx-maps
Expect, that any text you translate will not occure as long as the textdomain is mismatching!
This is a coding issue at the source files you try to translate, please contact the original Author and explain this mismatch.
Allmost any program can be translatet this way, but not yours? It that something you a awaer of?
MVH. Preben22 settembre 2017 alle 09:14 #29381
Thor Fredrik Eie
I’ve done the Norwegian translation and posted a pull request on Github :)