{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

How to get images to display

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps FAQ How to get images to display

• Questo topic ha 1 risposta, 1 partecipante ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 8 anni, 1 mese fa da Dave.
Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    Dave
    Ospite

Hi – I am a WordPress and WP-GPX novice.
    I’m testing WP-GPX to assess if suitable for my new site build.
    I have the plug-in installed & adjusted the Settings etc OK. The map, track & waypoints and elevation profile are all displaying perfectly on page for loaded GPX file. The display looks good for what I need, but….
    I have also uploaded date-stamped images into NextGen Gallery (basic, non-Pro version) but they will not display on the map at all.
    The images appear to be correctly date-stamped and no significant time offset from the GPX file times. (I also tried to geolocate the photos using GeoSetter and then re-uploaded them, but no change.)
    I cannot see any instructions/settings options for image display under ‘Settings’.
    Do I have to insert additional shortcode on the display page to get the images to display on the map?
    Thanks, in anticipation -Dave

#25491 Rispondi
    Dave
    Ospite
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html”/wp-content/uploads/gpx/xx(filename).gpx”
    Warning: Attempt to read property "dt" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 416

Warning: Attempt to read property "lat" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 417

Warning: Attempt to read property "lon" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 418

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 420

Warning: Attempt to read property "minEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 421

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 422

Warning: Attempt to read property "minTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 423

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleUp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 424

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleDown" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 425

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgSpeed" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 426

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgCad" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 427

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgHr" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 428

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgTemp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 429

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalLength" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 430

Errore sul database di WordPress: [Unknown column 'slug' in 'where clause']
    SELECT DISTINCT wp_ngg_pictures.* , GROUP_CONCAT(CONCAT_WS('@@', meta_key, meta_value)) AS 'extras' FROM `wp_ngg_pictures` LEFT OUTER JOIN `wp_postmeta` ON `wp_postmeta`.`post_id` = `extras_post_id` WHERE (slug = '”1″') AND (`exclude` != 1) GROUP BY wp_ngg_pictures.pid ORDER BY `sortorder` ASC

As update to my problem above:
    I tried inserting shortcode in form

Error When Retrieving NextGen Gallery galleries/images: $e
    onto the page.
    The image still didn’t display and I got the following message below the display
    “Sorry, exif_read_data function not found! check your hosting..”.
    As I am on a temporary test site hosted by my developer at present, could the actual site hosting be the problem rather than the exif data on the image file? The image file info includes the Date & time taken which ties in quite closely to the GPX file times (i.e. no major time offset) and the file indicates EXIF version 0230. I have also geolocated/tagged one of the images and the lat & long location shows OK in the image file data.
    Is there something else I need to do? – Dave

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
Rispondi a: How to get images to display

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.