{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

TUTORIAL – How to translate in your language

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Translations TUTORIAL – How to translate in your language

• Questo topic ha 3 risposte, 2 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 1 anno, 11 mesi fa da Raftopoulos Stavros.
Stai visualizzando 4 post - dal 1 a 4 (di 4 totali)
  • Autore
    max
    Amministratore del forum

Translate the plugin in few steps:

1. Install a po editor like poedit for windows.
    2. Download the language file wp-gpx-maps.pot from <your site>/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/languages directory
    3. Rename the file wp-gpx-maps.pot by adding your language code and .po extension like wp-gpx-maps-it_IT.po (it_IT means italian), check your language code at this page: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language
    4. With your po editor open your locale file (ex wp-gpx-maps-it_IT.po) now edit the entries into your language.
    5. When you save the .po file you’ll find another file with a .mo extension.
    6. Now upload both (.po and .mo) files into the <your site>/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/languages directory.

Now you have the plugin translated into your language!

If not, check the WPLANG varible in your wp-config.php file.

your variable should have the correct language code (in this casa it_IT):

define('WPLANG', 'it_IT');

here the explanation: http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#Using_Localizations

#24248 Rispondi
    preben jensen
    Ospite

HI. When I try to translate with the wordpress program – CodeStyling Localization, I am getting this error:

Error: The actual loaded translation content does not match the textdomain: wp-gpx-maps
    Expect, that any text you translate will not occure as long as the textdomain is mismatching!
    This is a coding issue at the source files you try to translate, please contact the original Author and explain this mismatch.

Allmost any program can be translatet this way, but not yours? It that something you a awaer of?

MVH. Preben

#29381 Rispondi
    Thor Fredrik Eie
    Ospite

I’ve done the Norwegian translation and posted a pull request on Github 🙂

#99402 Rispondi
    Raftopoulos Stavros
    Ospite

I’ve done the Greek translation and posted a pull request on Github wp-plugins/wp-gpx-maps

Stai visualizzando 4 post - dal 1 a 4 (di 4 totali)
Rispondi a: Risposta #29381 in TUTORIAL – How to translate in your language

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.