{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

Timestamp on chart

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Request a New Feature Timestamp on chart

• Questo topic ha 2 risposte, 1 partecipante ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 11 anni, 9 mesi fa da coste.
Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
  • Autore
    LV
    Ospite

Hi, great plugin!

Can I suggest that you add Timestamp for each waypoint in the charts, alongside Speed and Altitude. Timestamp is available as time node in the GPX files, so I would imagine it should be fairly easy to implement. If you can, it would be great.

Actually this request for a timestamp feature is to lead to my second request. I don’t use a NextGEN album, and I always strip GPS data from my images. On my blog though, I use your plugin to load the GPX data from my GPS logger device, and would very much like to be able to display / match my images to the GPS waypoints by timestamp matching.

Let’s say I can bring and provide as HTML attribute the timestamp for each of my images, that ideally I want to be able to hook these attributes to the timestamps for each waypoint in the GPX data loaded in your plugin.

Thanks in advance.

#384 Rispondi
    LV
    Ospite

actually I am not sure I used the right term – waypoint. I think it should be track point, basically I was referring to the node in the GPX file. So basically I was asking to have in the chart another line for the Time as well for every moment recorded (similar to what we have for Altitude, Speed, etc)

#484 Rispondi
    coste
    Ospite

nice suggestion, may be useful to me too

Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
Rispondi a: Risposta #384 in Timestamp on chart

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.