{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

standalone app

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support standalone app

• Questo topic ha 6 risposte, 2 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 6 anni, 7 mesi fa da nike court royale women’s sneakers.
Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
  • Autore
    cinique
    Ospite

Hi,

this gpx visualisation application looks like the best gpx web app in the world. I searched a lot and didnt find any better solution. The only thing that disappointed me is that this is only for WP. I am absolutely sure, that a lot of people will be totally happy if there is this application for stand-alone use. A lot of people, including me, have some own web presentation or application, not based on WP, and we all welcome warmly the stand-alone version of this Your perfect application.

I am not very good programmer, but I think, that it cant be very hard for You, modify this Your plugin to stand-alone using. But I am sure, that the profit would be worth it.

I have come to ask a favour – please make me – and my colleagues – the big present, give us a minute of Your time, and adapt this Your super plugin for use without WP. A lot of people will be praise You.

thanks a lot (and excuse my poor english please, Iam czech girl)

sincerely Yours Monique

#2966 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

You are not the first one to ask a standalone version.

I’ts not hard to convert this plugin, I’ll make a tutorial up soon!

#2971 Rispondi
    cinique
    Ospite

Thank You very much. I shall look forward to that.

😡

#2975 Rispondi
    cinique
    Ospite

(sorry for that smile. It should be a little thankful kiss 😉 )

#3074 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum
    #3511 Rispondi
    cinique
    Ospite

Thank You very much.

You are the best!

🙂

#29375 Rispondi
    nike court royale women’s sneakers
    Ospite

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
Rispondi a: Risposta #2966 in standalone app

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.