{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

problem sins 24h

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps FAQ problem sins 24h

• Questo topic ha 5 risposte, 1 partecipante ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 2 anni, 3 mesi fa da .
Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
  • Autore
    Thomas Rigert
    Ospite

The plugin has not worked since the last update. I have big problems. Mail: thomas@rigert.com. Thanks for help. Thomas

#95790 Rispondi
    Pastis
    Ospite

Hi and thank you for WP-GPX-Maps! My Media Library is loading but not showing images after upgrading to version 1.7.01. After rolling back to 1.7.00 it works again.

Seems to some errors with html comment tag. <!– –>

#95846 Rispondi
    REBECA GARCIA
    Ospite

I have the same problem since one week

#95851 Rispondi
    Paolo Tagliacarne
    Ospite

The plugin has not worked since the last WP update. I have big problems with my tracks. Mail: turbolento@thinkbike.it Thanks for help. Paolo

Dopo gli utlimi aggiornamento il plugin da probelmi di funzionamento ad altre sezioni del sito e nella gestino del back-hand. Grazie per il supporto. turbolento@thinkbike.it Paolo

#95893 Rispondi
    Tim
    Ospite

I love this plugin! Thanks for all of your work on it! I’m wondering if there will be an update soon to make it compatible with the latest release of WordPress? It still works on my site, but causes some issues with other plugins and updates on my site. Thanks for your response!

#95918 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

Hello guys, in a couple of minutes the new version of the plugin will be available

Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
Rispondi a: Risposta #95790 in problem sins 24h

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.