{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

Map not displaying

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support Map not displaying

• Il topic è vuoto.
Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    Jim Cluchey
    Ospite
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/gpx/Villeneuve-lez-Avignon.gpx
    Warning: Attempt to read property "dt" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 416

Warning: Attempt to read property "lat" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 417

Warning: Attempt to read property "lon" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 418

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 420

Warning: Attempt to read property "minEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 421

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 422

Warning: Attempt to read property "minTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 423

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleUp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 424

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleDown" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 425

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgSpeed" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 426

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgCad" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 427

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgHr" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 428

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgTemp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 429

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalLength" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 430

Hi To the developper : Thanks for your work on this plugin. I find it quite useful on a new site under construction. However, recently I ran into a problem I can’t solve. Since the last upgrade of your plugin, the maps are no longer displayed.

I use a couple gpx plugins on my above site, including yours. The site internals are messy including loading some files in the header of the child theme, multiple plugins including at least one other plugin using leaflet.js, etc. The site is possibly attempting to load same ressources more than once.

Investigating the blank map problem with the firefox developper tools and debugger shows that the openstreetmap tile layer is not loaded and there are no https requests for tiles.
    A sample URL to illustrate the problem
    https://lacroixdegattigues.com/fr/promenade-a-villeneuve-lez-avignon/

Two map panes are displayed – the first one, blank grey, is generated with the following shortcode

The second map pane is generated with a different plugin. I use 2 panes because yourplugin does a nice job of showing the gpx parameters in a profile graph. The second map pane allows me to use the French IGN WMTS map streaming service.

Maybe something obvious that I did not find. Any suggestions ?

Best regards

#94803 Rispondi
    Jim Cluchey
    Ospite

Looks like the shortcode attempted to execute in the previous message pane leaving a large blank spacce. Here is the shortcode without the square brackets.

sgpx gpx=”/wp-content/uploads/gpx/Villeneuve-lez-Avignon.gpx”

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
Rispondi a: Risposta #94803 in Map not displaying

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.