{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

After update maps doesn't show

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support After update maps doesn't show

Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 1 a 15 (di 16 totali)
  • Autore
    Simon
    Ospite

After the last update the maps are not show anymore on mysite i have clear the cache delete the gpx files and uploaded again but no maps are showing also deactivate and activated again without succes, i have also deactivated all my plugins but without luck.

#263 Rispondi
    Simon
    Ospite

I have installed a older version on my site and now everything is working.

#264 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

Ok , I’ve disabled last plugin version to investigate. Are there any errors shown? My websites are working good..
    I made a page with various maps and they are ok: http://www.alpinifietta.it/test/2012/01/08/test/
    can you attach your gpx?
    here my test gpx with heartbeat..

#265 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

sorry, this is my gpx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #267 Rispondi
    Anonimo
    Inattivo

Hello Max i have imported your file but still the same no maps are shown, i have attached my gpx file but without heartbeat i must ride 1 time with the belt.

#269 Rispondi
    Anonimo
    Inattivo

I have seen your page with several maps and it looks great with the heartbeat good work.

#270 Rispondi
    Anonimo
    Inattivo

Has it something to do with my template perhaps ???

#273 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

Ok, you have another kind of gpx, I’ll fix it soon..
    I found strange html errors in your pages, have you installed other plugins?

#274 Rispondi
    Anonimo
    Inattivo

Max i see a code in my admin panel in wp gpx map $showHr = get_option(‘wpgpxmaps_show_hr’); look my image. The highchart.js is a new file i see does it connect to a other site to retrieve information from highcharts or not.
    I see the last update make use of highcharts and not of google maps. The maps of the older came from googlemaps this because i must use a special url from my hostingprovider to retrieve data from other sites like RSS scripts. Google is allowed on the server but i don’t know if the let highcharts passed. To retrieve data like rss from other site i must use
    http://include.hosting2go.nl/include.php?url=link to the site. to retrieve data. I hope you understand what i write here.
    Did you have put a link in your scripts to highcharts !! maybe this caused the problem for me.

#277 Rispondi
    Anonimo
    Inattivo

Do you have the latest gpx map plugin with the google maps 1.1.14 i using now 1.1.13 to make it work.

#280 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

I forgot that code inside, it’s not a problem.
    If you look at your page source you’ll find <p> and </p> tags between my plugin javascript.. Can you disable the other plugins you are using?

#281 Rispondi
    Simon
    Ospite

I have already disabled the other plugins know i am using only wp gpx maps as plugin

#282 Rispondi
    Anonimo
    Inattivo

i Have seen the page source with the <P> in your script i will look for it in my template maybe i must switch to a different template or find what caused the tag.

#284 Rispondi
    Anonimo
    Inattivo

Hello Max i have found it it is my template wich caused the problem, I have activated twenty eleven and now everything is oke i can see the map i will search for the code in my template or i have to move to a different.

#285 Rispondi
    Anonimo
    Inattivo

Oke last post in this topic i have found the problem in my template in functions.php there is a script that disable auto formatting, i had to put [raw] in front and end of the

shortcode. Now i can see the map but the formatting of the graph shows a little messy but i wil look for it in your plugin. But afterall it works 🙂

Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 1 a 15 (di 16 totali)
Rispondi a: Risposta #265 in After update maps doesn't show

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.