{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

Ability to use >1 gpx file

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support Ability to use >1 gpx file

• Questo topic ha 2 risposte, 2 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 1 anno, 8 mesi fa da .
Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
  • Autore
    Alastair Green
    Ospite

Ciao

I love WP GPX maps, but have one wish/question. Will it be possible to display multiple gpx files from the one shortcode

For my site, this means
    – currently I have each hike in its own gpx file
    – I would like to be able to show more than one hike in one and the same map

noticed in v1.5.0.2 it stated “multiple gpx file support” but am not sure if this is what I want. I did install v1.5.0.2, but could not get what I wanted with regards to multiple gpx files

Any response would be fantastic

Thanks

#75902 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

Hello, you can show multiple track in the same file but the chart might be ugly because is the result of all tracks attached together

#76139 Rispondi
    Alastair Green
    Ospite

Hello – thanks for the answer. Having the different tracks in one file actually works well without a link between the different tracks. (I copied the <metadata> and <trkgpx> elements from the individual files and pasted into one big file. It works well).

BUT – my question was that I want from the gpx shortcode to choose the seperate gpx files. My website is for hiking tracks. Someone does a search and finds 5 relevant hikes. I then want to send the name of those 5 gpx files via the shortcode so only those 5 hikes are displayed. Is this possible.

Thanks again for your time – very much appreciated

alastair

Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
Rispondi a: Risposta #75902 in Ability to use >1 gpx file

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.