{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

GPX routes no longer showing

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support GPX routes no longer showing

• Questo topic ha 2 risposte, 1 partecipante ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 7 anni, 9 mesi fa da Mark.
Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
  • Autore
    Mark
    Ospite

Hi… I was using this plugin to show my gpx routes and all was working well until recently when the routes no longer showed. It still shows the actual map but no route. I’ve tried both relative and absolute paths but still nothing. I’ve checked the gpx file on several other gpx viewing sites and it displays fine so it’s not a problem with the file. Any ideas how I can best troubleshoot this? It’s possible it may have happened after updating to wordpress 4.5.2. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin but still no luck.

#25555 Rispondi
    Mark
    Ospite
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/route.gpx
    Warning: Attempt to read property "dt" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 416

Warning: Attempt to read property "lat" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 417

Warning: Attempt to read property "lon" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 418

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 420

Warning: Attempt to read property "minEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 421

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 422

Warning: Attempt to read property "minTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 423

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleUp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 424

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleDown" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 425

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgSpeed" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 426

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgCad" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 427

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgHr" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 428

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgTemp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 429

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalLength" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 430

You’ll see an example of what I mean at the address

https://hillexplorer.com/belvoir-witches-challenge-walk/

The shortcode I used was

You’ll see that if you browse to https://hillexplorer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/route.gpx that it’s a perfectly valid file that was working up until recently.

#25556 Rispondi
    Mark
    Ospite

I’ll try that again… the shortcode is:

[*sgpx gpx=”/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/route.gpx”]

without the asterix!

Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
Rispondi a: GPX routes no longer showing

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.