{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

Google Maps visualization

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support Google Maps visualization

• Questo topic ha 4 risposte, 1 partecipante ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 8 anni fa da Patrick.
Stai visualizzando 5 post - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
  • Autore
    Alex
    Ospite

After installing Version 1.3.8 (Improved Google Maps visualization) the Map isn´t displayed anymore. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance!

#25294 Rispondi
    Casey Schreiner
    Ospite

I’m having the same problem and I didn’t upgrade to 1.3.8 yet. Anyone else?

#25295 Rispondi
    Casey Schreiner
    Ospite

Example URL: http://www.modernhiker.com/2015/09/22/hiking-ute-trail-winter-park/

although it seems to be on every post I have using the plugin. The track and altitude display just fine, just not the map behind the track. I’ve tried changing it up to different kinds of maps to see if that helps as well, but no dice.

Still running 1.3.7 and haven’t done any tweaks or upgrades or changes … everything was working smoothly earlier this week.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

#25321 Rispondi
    Alex
    Ospite

I´ve tried to install older Versions of this plugin but it´s still the same problem. On mobile devices it works properly (with any browser!) but on Desktop only the Safari Browser display the map. Any ideas? Many thanks in advance!

#25525 Rispondi
    Patrick
    Ospite

Hi,
    i have the same problem now. i already saw, that your map is working fine again, so what did you change? would be great if you can help me. thanks.

regards
    Patrick

Stai visualizzando 5 post - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
Rispondi a: Google Maps visualization

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.