{ Dev Farm }

Web & Windows Development

Added support for displaying post attachments

Home Forum Wp Gpx Maps Support Added support for displaying post attachments

• Questo topic ha 6 risposte, 2 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 8 anni, 5 mesi fa da sammydisam.
Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
  • Autore
    Stephan
    Ospite

Hi,

first of all thanks for the great plugin. Although I read, that you will reduce the support of this plugin I just wanted to let you know, that I added support to display images that are attached to the post. So you don’t need to use the NGG plugin if you just want to display some photos on the map. You may just use the new short code parameter attachments=true to include all images that are directly attached to a post.

I just made some minor changes in wp-gps-maps.php to support the new shortcode and added a function getAttachedImages($dt, $lat, $lon, $dtoffset, &$error) in wp-gpx-maps_utils.php, that is quite similar to function getNGGalleryImages($ngGalleries, $ngImages, $dt, $lat, $lon, $dtoffset, &$error).

You may find an archive with the changes at https://klein-gedruckt.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/wp-gpx-maps.1.3.6_klein-gedruckt.zip
    and a summary of the changes at https://klein-gedruckt.de/2015/03/wordpress-plugin-wp-gpx-maps/ (sorry, german only).

I would be glad if you can include these changes in a future version.

Thanks again for the great plugin. :good:

Cheers
    Stephan

#24497 Rispondi
    max
    Amministratore del forum

:good:
    Changes added in 1.3.7 version
    Thank you Stephan Klein

#24610 Rispondi
    Johne20
    Ospite

Amazing YouTube movies posted at this website, I am going to subscribe for daily updates, as I dont want to fail to take this series. eaceegcdgeed

#24611 Rispondi
    Johnf1
    Ospite

I do agree with all the ideas you have introduced for your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for newbies. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post. ckkkebkfdafe

#24612 Rispondi
    Smithe559
    Ospite

Really wonderful information can be found on web blog. gbfkbccceedccdke

#24712 Rispondi
    sixsixninenine
    Ospite

Hi,

If the post attachments do not have EXIF lat and lon data, it won’t check the the created_timestamp of the image_metadata until the following changes are made:

line 39: else if (isset($img_metadata['image_meta']['created_timestamp']))

and

line 41: $_dt = $img_metadata['image_meta']['created_timestamp'] + $dtoffset;

Thanks,

#25357 Rispondi
    sammydisam
    Ospite
    WP GPX Maps Error: GPX file not found! /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/gpx/3014827.gpx
    Warning: Attempt to read property "dt" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 416

Warning: Attempt to read property "lat" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 417

Warning: Attempt to read property "lon" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 418

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 420

Warning: Attempt to read property "minEle" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 421

Warning: Attempt to read property "maxTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 422

Warning: Attempt to read property "minTime" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 423

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleUp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 424

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalEleDown" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 425

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgSpeed" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 426

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgCad" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 427

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgHr" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 428

Warning: Attempt to read property "avgTemp" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 429

Warning: Attempt to read property "totalLength" on array in /home/mxvysmpn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 430

Hello,

This is exactly what I have been looking for!

I’m having an issue with the attachments shortcode though. When I added it, the whole page doesn’t load, even if I add attachments=false

Do you have any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this.

I’m on the latest version on WP and this plug-in.

Thanks,
    Sam

Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
Rispondi a: Added support for displaying post attachments

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Le tue informazioni:

Non è possibile lasciare nuovi commenti.